Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Harry & David Email Bogus

Anyone else get an email like this from Harry & David?

Discussion Thread
Response (Gregory H.)11/25/2009 02:25 PM
Dear Victor Caballero:

Thank you for writing.

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced from this email, which was sent to you in error. We have corrected the source of the problem, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to contact us regarding it.

Your satisfaction is very important to us. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know

Best Wishes,

Gregory H.
Harry & David
E-Services

We appreciate you contacting us about your shopping experience. Harry and David has the strongest guarantee in the business: You must be delighted, or we'll make it right. Click here to find out more: http://www.harryanddavid.com/go/custservemail_guarantee
Customer (Victor Caballero)11/25/2009 12:28 PM
blank?

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Harry & David <
HarryandDavid@e.harryanddavid.com> wrote:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but then I've ordered from them before. Below are my comments regarding a recent order - you'll find interesting.
Tracking #1ZE66253PP48093170 - Arrived 1/05/10 order #1004694323

I am shocked. No other words can describe how I felt when I opened the 6# replacement box of pears you recently sent me. They were packed by Olga Reyes 03212. The pears were, if you can believe it, in worse shape than the original ones you were replacing. I have taken photos and request where to send them as proof - but I suspect you don't want proof. I do not want these replaced either. One can only shake their head at the shoddy condition these pears arrived in. Bruising, marks, and 1/2 frozen. Please please please - have your quality control address this issue and provide me with a proper e-mail address to send the photos to. What I use to think of as a high-end gift giving company, Harry and David, has become less than high-end in my eyes.

Regards,

A. Mitchell