Monday, November 23, 2009

Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1-Liter Tins (2-pack) for $20.83

Wow this is a great deal:




Amazon has Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1-Liter Tins (2-pack) for $20.83 - 10% code ZOEOIL25 - 15% with subscribe & save = $15.63 with free shipping. Thanks vijaymd44

Note, you may cancel your subscribe & save subscription any time after you place your order.

may be applied to


This one is "still" available for Subscribe & Save:

Zoe Brand Diva Select 100% Cornicabra Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1-Liter Jug (Pack of 2)

Amazon.com Special Offer
Save up to 25% on select Zoe Oil products sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code ZOEOIL25 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through November 30, 2009


Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1-Liter Tins (Pack of 2) $15.63
Use Subscribe & Save and code: ZOEOIL25
Offer valid through November 30, 2009

UPDATE: S&S seems dead with the original product, but there are works for

Product Features
Awarded "Best Choice" by the NY Times
Favored E.V.O.O. among nation's top chefs
Exclusively from Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
Sensuous balance of delicate fruit and luscious butter with a slight hint of pepper
Certified OU Kosher

Items: $20.83
Shipping & Handling: $7.67
Shipping Discount: -$7.67
Subscription Discount: -$3.12
Promotion Applied: -$2.08
=====================
Total Before Tax: $15.63
Estimated Tax: $0.00





1 comment:

Blogger said...

There's a chance you are qualified for a complimentary $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.