Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Siena Ristorante to be closed Aug 11-27

Siena Ristorante
43 East Union Street
Pasadena, CA 91103
(626) 584-6050

To our valued customers:

I am delighted to announce that I will be traveling to Italy next week for a special opportunity to explore the city of Siena and study Italian cuisine.

In addition to touring the heart of Tuscany, I look forward to taking part in a variety of creative and culinary activities throughout Italy, enabling me to further enhance my gastronomic skills and knowledge of Italian cuisine.

Please note that during my trip, Siena Ristorante will be closed on the following dates:

CLOSED:
Mon, Aug 11th – Wed, Aug 27th

We greatly apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you will join us again following our reopening, Thursday, August 28th, when we will be showcasing a variety of new menu items inspired by my culinary journey.

In the spirit of celebration, we would also like to invite you to attend our “Bon Voyage Party” Friday, August 8th and Saturday, August 9th. We will be serving a complimentary glass of Perseco to all customers who bring a copy of this email. Reservations are required, as we are filling up quickly!

We at Siena Ristorante are very passionate about Italian cooking and take great pride in our commitment to quality and innovation. We encourage you to visit us again soon, as I look forward to sharing my enriched knowledge and enthusiasm – as well as many exciting new dishes – when I return from the Mediterranean.

Thank you for your continued patronage and support.

Sincerely,

Robert Humphreys

Executive Chef

No comments: