Tuesday, September 2, 2008

humming bird feeders

Bird Feeder 120x60

This past weekend we purchased a new hummingbird feeder. The one we had was getting very moldy, after months of use. I soaked it in bleach and rinsed it several times. I am now looking for a brush to clean the inside of the bottle.

In my quest to find other supplies for hummingbird and other birds I am started looking for decals to place on windows to prevent birds from crashing into large windows. Apparently the reports are that over 10 million birds die each year from window strikes. There are decals you can place on windows which help deter birds from the windows.

I am going to get some for my mother in law, who lives in Jemez Springs, NM and has several very large windows.

I was very impressed with the offerings by:
Duncraft Bird Feeding at its Best Since 1952. We ship the same day.
You absolutely have nothing to lose with our 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. Give us a try and start saving with the best quality & values.

Free Shipping on Hummingbird Feeders with Code: YEC6207

PLUS, get a free set of 6 anti-window-strike decals with code: YEC6201.

No comments: