thePlatform is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor at Contentonomics, October 6-7, 2008 at the Luxe Hotel Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles.
This two-day conference covers all the elements of building a successful online video business, including content delivery technology, business models, and monetization tools and strategies.
As our invited guest, you will pay just $99 -- REGISTER HERE.
Admission includes all educational sessions, exhibits, technology demonstrations, and food functions, including a great live band at Monday night's cocktail reception!
Ian Blaine, Founder and CEO of thePlatform and SVP Publishing for Comcast Interactive, will be giving the Keynote Address on Tuesday, October 7, at 10:00 a.m. -- DON'T MISS IT!
VIEW THE CONTENTONOMICS AGENDA
Plus hear Marty Roberts, VP of Marketing at thePlatform, on "The Quality Revolution: Scaling HD Content Delivery" panel. He'll be discussing next-generation technologies for content delivery and how they can enable the content industry to deliver high-quality experiences to the user.
Other great speakers at Contentonomics include:
• Erick Hachenburg, CEO, Metacafe
• Kip McClanahan, Founder & CEO, ON Networks
• Shoba Purushothaman, CEO & Co-Founder, The NewsMarket
• Peter Stougaard, Senior VP Theatrical Marketing, 20th Century Fox
• Gary Baker, Founder & CEO, ClipBlast!
• Damon Berger, Director of Programming, Revision3
• Ross Cooper, CEO, Channel Islands
• Brad Davis, SVP & West Coast Multimedia Lead, Disney Online Ad Sales
• Jimmy Hutcheson, President, EgoTV
• David Hutchinson, Senior VP Program Operations & New Media, Program Partners
• Michael Kernan, Co-Founder & CEO, NuMedia Studios & Management
• Joy Marcus, General Manager, US, Dailymotion
• Daniel Palmer, VP Corporate Development, Atigeo
• Phil Ressler, CEO, Big Stage Entertainment
• Will Richmond, President & Founder, Broadband Directions
• Matt Rutherford, Web Strategist, Charlie Rose Inc.
REGISTER TODAY FOR JUST $99.